Referrals from professionals, such as counselors, therapists, interventionists, detoxes and other treatment centers is the life-blood of our business.
We recognize that all helping professionals encounter addiction cases frequently. As part of our commitment to a “team approach” to arresting addiction and enabling systems, we welcome you to the treatment team.
You may rely on:
- Mindful listening to the details of the case you refer, including all history of that case, the work done previously, the issues at hand, and your professional opinion on how the case should be handled.
- Seamless coordination with you and all associated parties to transition the case into our center.
- If it’s something notable to hear about, you’ll hear about it from us FIRST.
- We will seek your guidance during the twists and turns of successful treatment, and integrate your input into the process.
- We will work lock step with you in the work done with the family, to provide consistent and effective handling of this critical piece.
- We will involve you in the discharge planning process, to determine how you see your client’s continuum of care plan.
Please feel free to call us to discuss any potential referrals you have for Green Mountain Treatment Center. We also invite you to tour the facility at your convenience – just give us a call and we’ll set that up.
We look forward to working with you and doing our part in helping your clients find a new life in recovery!
Admissions Line: 877.824.5992